A story that goes to show that when it comes to Christmas, you really don’t know what’s real and what’s not.

As part of its ongoing investigation into the alleged mass shooting at the Las Vegas concert hall, Breitbart News has uncovered a story that includes a description of a purported ghost story from the 1990s, but it also includes a photo of a man in the middle of a room, as well as a statement from the man that reads: “My name is Joseph L. Hausner.

I am an active duty Marine Corps veteran, a father of two sons and a grandfather of three.

I was stationed at Camp Pendleton in California, California, in 1990.

I served for over 30 years.

My wife and I were married in 1995.

I have five grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.

I’m also the father of a daughter, who is currently pregnant.

I’ve never lied to you, I’ve been honest to my friends, to my wife and my family.

We are all here to say the truth.”

The story, published by the Internet publication Motherboard in early 2018, has been posted on several websites, including the Daily Beast and The Daily Dot.

The story appears to be a true story from 1990, but its description of the story differs dramatically from the story published by Motherboard, which has been quoted in many publications, including Breitbart News.

Motherboard’s story includes a quote from the article published by Breitbart News:The article claims that Hausker was stationed on the USS Nimitz in the Pacific at the time of the incident, and that he and his family were among the thousands of Marines stationed on duty in the area at the height of the crisis.

The quote, however, does not actually state that Hesseer was in the Nimitz at the exact time that the incident occurred.

It is a quote that is attributed to Hauskner by Motherboards authors.

In fact, Hauszner’s biography on Motherboard includes an article titled, “My first time in the Marines, my first Christmas, my second Christmas, and my third Christmas” written by the Marine veteran.

It states:My first Christmas in the Marine Corps, my family was on duty at Camp Dover in California.

The USS Nimitzer aircraft carrier was underway.

It was the first warship deployed to the Pacific during WWII.

At the time, the USS Eisenhower had just returned from its first deployment to the Eastern Mediterranean.

I was assigned to the first Marine unit to arrive at Camp New Orleans, Louisiana.

The Nimitz aircraft carrier, USS Eisenhower, was the largest ship ever built by the US Navy.

On the Nimitzer, the first group of Marines, including my unit commander, the Marine captain, was assigned a command: “Hausker to the bridge.”

I remember a very scary moment.

I looked out the windows and saw an entire platoon of Marines.

I could see the bridge in flames.

My unit commander yelled to me: “We have to do something!

We have to save these Marines!”

I could not believe what I saw.

My Marines and I pulled the USS USS Eisenhower from the fire.

The captain of the USS New Orleans was not there.

The Marines pulled the ship and the rest of the crew, the rest on board, and we rescued the ship.

When we got back to camp, I went to the USS Dover, and the next day, the ship was gone.

I remember being very sad, but I remember it like yesterday.

I did not believe it at the moment.

The next day I had a conversation with my wife, and I said to her: “I want to go back to the ship.”

I was not supposed to go to the hospital, but my wife told me to go there.

She was in charge of the communications on the bridge, and she told me, “You can’t stay in the ship, you have to go home.

They’ll put you in a hospital and they’ll put your son in a quarantine.”

And I said, “No, I’m not going to leave the ship; I’m going home.”

The next morning I woke up, and there were three of us on the ship in a row.

I knew that we were the only ones on the Nim.

They were trying to save the ship that we’d been assigned to save.

So, I started yelling to my family and telling them, “I can’t leave the Nim, I can’t go back.

I just want to say that I love you.”

I went back to Camp New York, and then I went back and told my wife that I had to go.

I told her that my son had just passed away, and he died the day after I was transferred from Camp New England to Camp Dover.

My son died a week after I went there.

I got a phone call that said:

Related Post